- Design and implement a Risk Management Framework in a manner that covers risks across the company, including but not limited to investment risk/interest rate risk, market risk, credit risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, legal risk, and reputation risk in compliance with the laws and accreditation standards laid out by the regulator(s).
- Develop risk analytics and quant reports for the funds under management along with thresholds and identifying and monitoring of market and its trends with respect to the risk pertaining to the funds.
- Carry out Operational risk review of adequacy of controls with respects to the departmental procedural and Policy manuals.
- Able to build and implement market, liquidity and credit risks models for risk base assessment of portfolios.
- Monitoring of Interest rate sensitivities of fixed income-based funds using duration convexity and to measure the interest rate sensitivity on the funds;
- Conducting the Credit Risk Analysis of the entities having exposure in Fixed Income instruments from financial or non-financial entities using the financial analysis, Credit Ratios, CAMELs for banks or any other effective tool.
- Observing the Fund performance, which includes the risk analysis and risk adjusted performance of funds.
Actuarial Sciences & Risk Management or BS Computational Finance or any other relevant qualification from a recognized University preferably with certification of Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
Minimum 5 years of working experience in the domain of Risk Management preferably with a Financial Institution.