Assistant Manager – Fund Accounting
- Undertake all correspondence within and outside the institution in relation to Fund Accounting.
- Ensuring accurate and timely announcement of Net Asset Value prices of the assigned funds.
- Ensure that the Management and Regulatory Reporting’s are carried out within the stipulated time frame.
- Review systems and procedures of the department regarding fund accounting and identify needs for improvements through various systems-generated MIS and reports.
- Coordinate with external auditors of respective funds and ensure completion of financial reports and audit reports.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably from the financial industry.