- Conduct thorough analysis and research of companies listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) and other relevant markets.
- Evaluate financial statements and market data to assess the financial health and performance of companies.
- Develop and maintain financial models.
- Monitor macroeconomic trends, regulatory changes, and industry dynamics affecting the market.
- 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field. Professional certifications such as, CFA Level 1 are an advantage.