As an Assistant Fund Manager – Equity Funds, you will work closely with the fund managers and with other departments to drive fund performance, compliance, and relationship management with external stakeholders. This will support the management and growth of our investment portfolios.
- Collaborate with the Investments team to assess the macroeconomic and political landscape, identifying material developments that may affect fund performance.
- Efficiently allocate funds across equity securities, considering factors such as investment case strength; earnings forecast reliability, price volatility, liquidity, and potential material events.
- Utilize analytical skills, financial models, industry insights, and primary/secondary research to identify undervalued securities that can outperform the fund’s benchmark.
- Establish the best asset allocation methods while accounting for the fund performance goals, benchmarks, restrictions, and risk profiles.
- Exercise prudence and due diligence to ensure the accuracy of information used for investment decisions, minimizing the risk of losses relative to the benchmark.
- Exercise prudence and due diligence and make reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy of information based on which investment decisions are taken in order to minimize the possibility of losses relative to the benchmark of the fund.
- Maintain independence and objectivity when analyzing asset classes and individual securities, adhering to applicable rules and regulations.
- Ensure investment decisions are aligned with the rules and regulations governing the fund.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Candidates pursuing CFA, CA, and ICMA are highly encouraged to apply.
- Fresh to 1 year of working experience.